Mother’s Day Gift Idea: Personalized Bracelets for Mom

Mother’s Day this year is May 13th, which is not far away! I will be presenting a Mother’s Day Gift Guide from April through May here at Daily Mothering–so be sure to check back often for the perfect gift idea for your mom, any other special mother you know, or for yourself! For now, I thought I would get an early start on the Mother’s Day gift ideas theme by sharing about this beautiful personalized “Forever In A Mother’s Heart” bracelet. Look how pretty it is!

Forever In A Mother's Heart Bracelet

You can personalize these bracelets with up to 6 engraved names and matching crystal birthstones. It is plated with sterling silver and 24K gold, and I am sure it shimmers in the sunlight. There is something very sweet and meaningful about personalized jewelry, and I know I certainly wouldn’t mind receiving one of these for Mother’s Day. If you’re trying to think of the perfect gift (or dreaming up ideas for what to ask your husband or children for!), you might consider Mother’s Day bracelets like this one.

I’m so excited for Mother’s Day this year!

Disclosure: This is a sponsored post.

Comments

1. Sarah Bowman says:

These are a fantastic idea! My mama would love this.

2. Omg this is fantastic! And I know I need to plan ahead this year since my due date is around Mother’s Day!

3. What a great gift! My mother in law would love this!

4. Amanda Alvarado says:

That is gorgeous! *I would love one of these! ;-) Dh doesn’t have a clue though

5. this would be a perfect present for my MIL!!! my hubby is one of 4 kids and there is currently 1 grandchild so there’s just enough room :)

6. Bekah Kuczenski says:

This is a great idea for mother’s day, I plan on getting my mom a charm bracelet, and I know I would love to get one as well :)

7. I love this! It’s hard to wear any jewlery with my 8 month old s–all he does is yank on it. I have a charm bracelet I was gifted when he was born that he broke from tugging on and this looks really strong! DH will be getting this in his email :) l

8. Samantha says:

What a beautiful bracelet. I just got a new mother’s ring, but a bracelet would be awesome too!

9. Andrea Edwards says:

I adore this bracelet…. now to figure out how to hint it to my hubby :D

10. kaitlin says:

this is an awesome idea. my oldest brother was killed in 2002 (he was 19) so i always try to incorporate his name or picture into gifts i get my mom.

11. My mom would love this! What a nice bracelet!

12. that’s a cute idea. last year my husband gave me a “mom ring” that has both my boys birthstones on it and their names engraved. it’s the best!!

13. Jennifer C. says:

This is cute.

14. this is so precious, now that i have a baby im a momy so that means hubby needs to get me a gift… hmmmm(:

15. Rachel Anne Del Rosario says:

so lovely it’s a great gift for that special event. Happy Mothers Day in advance. ;)