Valentine’s Day Gift Idea: Photo Engraved Jewelry & Heart Lockets by Pictures On Gold (Plus Coupon Code!)

PicturesOnGold.com

Use coupon code CJPRM05 for 5% off your order!

What could be a better Valentine’s Day gift than a beautiful, personalized piece of jewelry with a special photo or engraving? Personalized jewelry is a gift that can be worn every day of the year and cherished for a lifetime! Pictures On Gold offers customized photo engraved jewelry in sterling silver, white gold and yellow gold. With quality materials, affordable prices and super fast shipping, you really can’t go wrong with their jewelry! I reviewed a lovely Sterling Silver Heart Photo Pendant from Pictures On Gold a couple months ago and loved it (you can read my review here). I was just on their website looking at their Valentine’s Day jewelry and thought I would share some of my favorites from their Heart Locket collection!

Pictures On Gold Build-Your-Own Heart Engraved LocketPictures On Gold heart lockets are fully customizable, and you can even design your own! You can engrave the front of the locket with any text (name, date, special message, etc) or with their beautiful selection of clip art (flowers, hearts, designs, etc), the back of the locket with your choice of text, and the inside of the locket (both sides!) with either text or a picture! The pictures are actually laser-engraved onto the jewelry. I love their photo engravings because you don’t have to worry about clipping, gluing, and potentially losing a tiny little picture. Plus, it’s so easy–just upload a picture directly from your computer, or email/mail them in. These Build Your Own Heart Lockets start at just $41.95!

Pictures On Gold Build-Your-Own Heart Engraved Locket

I’m also loving these pre-designed lockets (below). You can choose text/pictures for the inside of the locket, and if you want, you can engrave the back of the locket with text also. They have hundreds of other designs on their website too but these are a few of my favorites:

The “key to my heart” lockets are so pretty too:

Pictures On Gold Photo Engraved Key To My Heart Locket Jewelry

If you’re looking for a gift for someone special in your life, I don’t know any woman who wouldn’t love one of these lockets! Pictures On Gold also offers jewelry for men, including cufflinks, tie tacks, dog tags, keychains, money clips and more. It’s a great place to inspire your Valentine’s Day gifts and ideas (or hint about them to your husband — LOL!).

Happy Valentine’s Day!

Comments

1. these are adorable, i’ve always loved lockets

2. Thank you. These look great.

3. These are beautiful! What a lovely keepsake. I have one that looks very similar my parents gave me at their wedding when I was 10.

4. Journeysof TheZoo says:

So many different Valentine’s Day options. No excuses for hubby!

5. Gorgeous Valentine’s day idea. I always wanted a photo pendant like that.

6. The ‘key to my heart” are lovely too bad I have no one to give it to. :(

7. Great idea

8. These are really cute. I really like it when things can be engraved and personalized.

9. Amanda Alvarado says:

These are gorgeous! I’d love to get one with the daughter we lost’s birthday and birth info.

10. I have always wanted a real locket. These are beautiful! I love the far right one with the scroll work on it. LOVE!

11. Michelle P. says:

These are beautiful! I love the initials, so sweet and simple. Wish I’d seen them sooner, I would have hinted for one for my anniversary next week. :)

12. These are great for Valentines. I love the key to my heart lockets. They are so cute.

13. I like their baby charms.

14. lovely idea! my mom would love one!

15. Adorable :)

16. Sonya Morris says:

I love heart lockets! These are so beautiful and the key to my heart thing is just adorable!

17. THese are beautiful… I love the keys. What a great idea! I also love the personalization :)

18. Katie Santiago says:

This is a really sweet take on an old classic. I’ve always liked lockets but they weren’t really my ‘thing’. This is something I’d wear!

19. This would be a great gift for grandma with pictures of the grandkids inside

20. That is beautiful!

21. i love the key to my heart lockets so pretty!

22. These are so gorgeous!! I think the key lockets are my favorite

23. Veronica Garcia says:

Key lockets are sooo cute!

24. what a great v-day gift idea! i love lockets and these look great! i love that i can design my own!

annae07@aol.com

25. These are great. What a great gift idea!

26. i love the key locket!!!

27. i love the key lockets, they are so beautiful! i would love something like this for v.day (well when my little one is older so that he does not rip it off my neck and break it!). these really are beautiful.

28. These look great. I love that the picture is already on there and you don’t have to cut one out to fit!

29. Sari Berry says:

These are so pretty – thanks for posting about them!

30. Elizabeth E says:

These are really pretty! Now that I have a daughter these kinds of things make me excited because I know in a few years she will really enjoy them!

31. Michelle Simmons says:

What a lovely idea!

32. These lockets are gorgeous! I have one almost just lke it that my husband gave me for Valentine’s day one year!

daisies0999(at)yahoo(dot)com

33. i love this company! i got a pendant for my sister for christmas, with a picture of her daughter on it. she LOVED IT

34. They are so pretty. I like the Key to your heart. Thanks for the review.

35. OMG i love the key lockets, that is just so sweet!!!!

36. Alicia Morris says:

Those are beautiful! I love the key to my heart lockets best. They are also a great price!

37. These are sopretty! I love all your ideas

38. these are beautiful lockets! perfect gift for Grandmas this year… thanks!

39. pretty. reminds me of one my grndmother gave me.

40. Lauren McMasters says:

I would love if the hubby surprised me with this from our boys :)

41. These are so beautiful. I really enjoy the simplicity of these and that they have been popular since way back when. I remember my grandmother wearing one. It makes it very special for handed down gifts from mother to daughter, etc.

42. Wow! These are really pretty. I’ve never seen a place that will laser-engrave a photo.. that makes it so much more long-lasting.

43. Thanks for the gift idea. These lockets are really pretty! :)

44. Lexi Conklin says:

Love the key locket such a good gift idea!

45. So pretty! I like that the photos are laser engraved.

46. jodi zimmerman says:

I really like the key to my heart one! I think it would be cool to put a pic of hubs and lo’s in this!